Main Canopy Packing Course
This is a thorough 3-4 hour parachute packing course designed to cover the construction and function of equipment and the foundations for packing your own main canopy for skydiving.
A needed skill and requirement for Certificate of Proficiency (CoP) “A”.
Paul Gamble is a certified FAA Senior Rigger for Back, CSPA Jumpmaster, Coach 1, Coach 2, Skydive School Instructor
With this course you will:
- Go through the steps in person with Paul using real equipment you will be jumping with in the future
- Receive a Parachute Packing care package
- Access to online training aid: “Pack Your Own Parachute” members only website
- Receive your Main Packing Endorsement training card to track your required pack jobs
- Book your desired night below
- Place: Skydive Toronto’s hangar
- Price: $60.00 CAD via PayPal below (or Interac e-Transfer to: email@example.com)
- Length of 1-on-1 initial training: (3-4 hrs or as needed)